This week I went camping with my family at Fish Lake in Oregon. While camping I learned some very important things:
1. Head lamps are AMAZING especially when...
2. My family will never get to a campsite before it starts
to get dark.
3. Never buy a new tent and then try to put it up in the dark.
4. My family works very well together even when frustrated and very hungry. I was very proud of us.
The morning after we got there my sisters and I took the pontoon boats out on the lake. The lake was so clear I could see down to the very bottom. It was awesome! After we were on the pontoon boats for awhile Brenna decided that she wanted to row one by herself. It was quite the experience. I ended up having to push her back to shore with my boat.
Once we were done with the pontoon boats we drove up to a this
and climbed it. It completely freaked me out. I don't like heights that much and the wind gets kinda crazy when you're up that high. The view was awesome though. We could see Hell's Canyon, the Seven Devils, and the Wallowa mountains from where we stood.
After the watch tower we found snow! It was fun to play in for a few minutes.



1 comments:
Oh I love fish lake! And head lamps make me laugh...because when we were first married Pete used to pull his head lamp out every night to use while writing in his journal. And I thought it was funny so I made fun of him a lot.
Post a Comment