Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dear Boys...


Button

Dear Blondie,
Good job taking another girl on the date that we were supposed to go on and then bragging about it to me. Oh well, I'm over it!
Sam

Dear Mystery Boy,
I should have sat by you at church on Sunday but I was chicken. Lame!
Regretfully,
Sam

Dear ...,
Love,
Samantha

Dear New Boy,
That's cute that you think I went to that party to see you.
Thanks,
Samantha

Dear FHE,
I'm sorry that I forgot that I met you. Don't feel bad. You're the third boy in 2 months that that has happened with. I will remember you from now on!
Sorry,
Samurai

Dear Dancer,
We should hang out, go on a date, text...I don't know. It's your call.
Love,
Sam

Dear Friend,
You have a yellow light that could maybe be green.
Love,
Sam

1 comments:

Erika said...

boys are so nieve. I don't know if these really happened to you or not, but I know how you feel on some of them. I had two different boys ask me to prom and then take another girl. It was heart breaking and I still have self-esteem issues over it, but hey, boys are dumb and they don't know what they're missing, or if they're jerks they don't deserve your attention anyway :).

Post a Comment