I saw this on Elise's blog today and feel like it is soooooooooo TRUE...especially in Logan.
Dear most college girls,
Dear most college girls,
If you gave guys half as much attention as you do your own roommates you would have more dates than you know what to do with.
-all of us college guys
Anyway...on to my guys:
Dear Cedar,
You are 5' 10''...this makes me happy! One more week until awesomeness commences!
Love,
Your soon-to-be not just texting friend
Dear Duet,
You should ask me to do something again. I might say yes if you asked more than a few hours before you wanted to hang out.
Love,
Girl-with-a-life
Dear ...,
You're such a great friend! Thanks for being awesome!
Love,
Samantha
Dear Crutches,
I'm still waiting for that date...haha.
Love,
Make-out girl
Anyway...on to my guys:
Dear Cedar,
You are 5' 10''...this makes me happy! One more week until awesomeness commences!
Love,
Your soon-to-be not just texting friend
Dear Duet,
You should ask me to do something again. I might say yes if you asked more than a few hours before you wanted to hang out.
Love,
Girl-with-a-life
Dear ...,
You're such a great friend! Thanks for being awesome!
Love,
Samantha
Dear Crutches,
I'm still waiting for that date...haha.
Love,
Make-out girl
2 comments:
Ooh, Cedar and Duet. I dig. Also... make-out girl??
I dig them too!
So make-out girl...At FHE on Monday we were asked to fill out questionnaires for the next week's activity. One of the questions asked what a good first date activity would be and I said, "Make-out." I was just kidding but the Bishop's wife heard me and was shocked and then a boy asked, "What did you say?" I said, "You heard me." He said, "Do you want to go out sometime?" He was just joking though.
Post a Comment