This weekend was super fantastic! Thomas and I went to the temple on Friday. It was amazing! I'm so excited about having the temple back in Boise. I love it so much! I especially love that I can go with Thomas. After the temple we went to dinner at The Crepery with almost all the girls in my family and the girls in the Froerer family. Everyone told Thomas that he wasn't a girl...uh...duh? After dinner Thomas dropped me off at the Taco Bell Arena for Disney on Ice and he went to a hockey game. Disney on Ice was way better than I thought it would be. Brenna LOVED it! It was fun to watch her.
After Disney on Ice I finally got to hang out with Thomas again. We went to see some sweet awesome Christmas lights with my family. They were choreographed lights synchronized with music that was transmitted on the radio.
Last night Thomas and I went to see Taken 2 with some friends. It's finally in the cheap theaters!!! After that we hung out at McDonald's and had an awesome conversation. My friends are the best! Thomas is definitely the best!
Today we went to Nyssa for a baby blessing. I was going 67 in a 55 and got pulled over. I didn't have my insurance card...not a current one anyway. Whoops! I could have gotten a ticket for $220 but he didn't give me one at all. I think it's because I said that we were going to church. Today at my grandparents' house everyone kept telling me that I need to have a baby as soon as I get married because I'm getting old. Bah! No way! I am not old!
In other news...97 days until Thomas and I get married!!!!!!
2 comments:
You are definately not old! Congrats on finding your true love!
Thanks and thanks!
Post a Comment