Today Thomas and I went to the Wedding Registry Completion Day at Bed Bath and Beyond. We took all of our gift cards with us and did some serious shopping. They gave gave us fruit, a drink, 20% off all our purchases, and we even got a prize from playing a game. We got a head massager, body massager, and memory foam slippers all for rolling a dice! I've wanted a head massager for as long as I can remember!
![]() |
| Our prizes! |
![]() |
| Good thing we received so many gift cards or we still wouldn't have some much needed stuff! |
After our adventure in BBB we went to Nyssa to pick strawberries and make strawberry jam! It went super fast! My sisters helped us pick the strawberries. Thomas topped them and I made the jam. We played Sorry to celebrate. "Oh Glory," was frequently yelled by Brenna and at one point Makayla said, "You don't deserve to live" (talking about the game piece). It was the most exciting game of Sorry that I have ever played.




2 comments:
I didn't even know registry completion day was a thing! That's pretty cool! Also, I've never made jam. But yours looks delightful.
Registry completion day is a wonderful thing! It was super fun! You should make jam. It's ridiculously easy.
Post a Comment