Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Thunderegg Days and the Lake...




Last weekend Thomas and I went to Thunderegg Days in Nyssa with my family and is family. It was a great night! I saw people that I haven't seen in years! I tried to get Thomas to do karaoke with me but he refused. Rude! When we left Thunderegg Days we showed Thomas' family some of the farm. While we were there this happened...



On Saturday we finally went boating!!!!!!!!!! We went to Cascade Lake and it was freezing. I spent most of the day in a sweat shirt and had my legs covered. I still managed to get the worst sunburn of my life. I don't really know how that happened. Sometimes the water was so rough it wasn't even fun to tube. I still got to wakeboard and tube. It was a fantastic day!











0 comments:

Post a Comment