Sunday, January 26, 2014

January Happenings...

The last month has been crazy busy and full of fun adventures and HUGE blessingsl During January I was officially offered a full time job which means...I accomplished my long term goals that I set when I graduated high school! I am working full time at a Developmental Disability Agency as a Clinical Supervisor and a Habilitative Intervention Therapist. I am also working as a music therapist for my own company!!! I love my jobs, my coworkers, and especially the kids with whom I work! I have definitely been incredibly blessed!

Last month Thomas and I went to my work party at Wahooz. We got some sweet prizes from our arcade winnings!

We went to a charity boxing match. I only went because Thomas wanted to go, but I really enjoyed it! 

While enjoying some delicious Five Guys food we found this ridiculous box.


We went to a hockey game and found this...I successfully pulled out the butterfly without getting buzzed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment