Today I was sitting in the chapel of my brand new ward. I knew approximately 5 people in the ward, but was sitting by none of them. I was all alone. Then I heard "SAM!" and saw a friend from college walking quickly toward me! This was possibly the best moment of my entire month. I haven't seen this friend in over a year. It was great to talk to her about her life. This meeting was completely random because this friend is now married and lives in Utah. She happened to be in my ward today because her sister-in-law was speaking. It's weird how I haven't seen her in a very long time but our friendship hasn't changed at all. I LOVE IT! To make this moment even better two cute boys came and sat by us. :)
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment