Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Weekend...


Last weekend I went to Utah and did some sweet awesome stuff all for free! I went down there on Wednesday night. On Thursday before I met my friend I went car shopping with my parents. One of the salesman saw me for about a minute and then asked my parents how old I was and if I was married. Then he asked if he could set me up with his friend. He said that I seemed like an outgoing girl...haha. That was definitely an ego booster! 

Anyway...that night I went to the Utah Boat Show and it made me want to have money to buy a super awesome boat...but I don't so I should just give up on that dream. I also went to iFly and Flowrider. I have countless bruises but it was totally worth it!


This was an instructor for iFly. I didn't look at all like this when I tried it.

This is what you're supposed to do on the flowrider.

This is what I did.

On Saturday I went to the Dew Tour and watched the Women's and Men's Snowboard Pipe Finals. It's my favorite sport to watch. LOVE IT!


After all of that I went to St. George and visited my mom's entire family. It was so awesome to see all my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents! 

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I want to know if you got set up on a date with his friend....

Also you scored all that for free? Next time can I tag along to learn your secrets?

Samantha said...

He has my number so we will see what happens :) I got all of it for free because my friend's cousin works with Rockwell watches and they sponsor some pro wakeboarders who were doing all of that stuff so we got to tag along!

Post a Comment