Thomas and I celebrated 5 months of wedded bliss. We have now been married longer than we were engaged!
I continued training for my new job as a clinical supervisor at a DDA company. It's only part time. They are letting me market music therapy services to their clients so hopefully that will take up the other part of my work week.
An assisted living facility said that I could do Music Together classes at their facility! Yay for old and young people making music together!
I made something from pinterest that looked worthy to put on pinterest, and it was delicious!
Thomas and I became addicted to the show "Eureka." At least I have, but I can't watch it unless he's with me which is a problem.
We went to the temple and met someone who was a mission president in my friend's mission and is the brother of Thomas' mission president. We also saw 9 other people that night that we knew. Random!
We watched some fantastic youtube videos. These are our favorites.
We woke up on Saturday with nothing exciting to do and we ended the day on a boat at the lake. I don't think people understand how much I LOVE boating. It's the happiest place in the world for me!
and because no blog post is complete without pictures, here are some picture's from my mom's birthday a couple of weeks ago...
A few things about me...I grew up on a farm and LOVED IT! Driving tractors still makes me very happy. I am a board certified music therapist who LOVES my job! I have made it goal in life to get everyone to sing, dance, and just make music. I love summer, dance parties, fireworks in the water, shooting, and going on random adventures.
0 comments:
Post a Comment