This weekend Thomas and I went to the cabin with my cousin and his wife. We got up there a few hours before they did and explored a little bit before making dinner. While we were exploring I had a few "blonde" moments.
Sam: Remember that boring thing we watched. It was really interesting.
Thomas: That's the most blonde thing I've ever heard you say.
*It was a youtube video about why it's good for people to be bored*
Sam: I have 2 friends, more like acquaintances. Anyway...they are 9 months apart.
Thomas: I feel like you left a crucial part out of that story.
Sam: They are 9 months apart! 9 months!
Thomas: So?
Sam: Oh...I forgot to tell you that they are siblings.
![]() |
| Thomas was super excited when we found this ridiculously long piece of jerky in the store! |
We saw South Pacific at Starlight Mountain Theater. During intermission the cast sold licorice ropes and gave a kiss with the purchase. When intermission began a girl around 10 jumped up and said, "I'm going to go buy me a licorice rope! Mom...I'm going to go buy me a licorice rope!" She was much too excited!
The cabin was a blast as always. We all talked until 3:30 in the morning! I was shocked! The cabin seems to have that effect though. The next morning we got up and cooked an amazing breakfast and then talked some more. My cousin stopped and said, "Do you know how good it is just to sit here and be able to talk and not have to do anything? I don't have to go to work and it feels great!" I couldn't agree more! He went outside and then came back in and said, "It's just so quiet. There's no sound anywhere. How can it be so quiet?!"
It wasn't very quiet after he left. There were helicopters everywhere fighting a fire that wasn't too far away. The sky was filled with smoke.
![]() |
| The smoke was crazy! |
It looked like the fire was just behind the mountains, so we left.
Last year around this time Thomas invited me to the cabin with a couple of other friends. He didn't tell me then but it was at that time that he started to love me. Love it! Why wouldn't he though. Who couldn't love this...
![]() |
| This was after our 4-wheeler ride last year. As you can tell, I was not in the lead. |
When we got back from the cabin we went to a housewarming party and had these awesome pictures taken.





0 comments:
Post a Comment