Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Baptism...
My youngest sister was baptized last weekend! I was so happy you would think that she was my own kid. Before the baptism we took a family picture. We finally got a good one on the third try!
Some of my family came up from Southern Utah to attend the baptism! It was a fantastic weekend visiting them. My grandpa stayed for more than a day! He usually only stays for a day when he comes up here. The last night my cousin (who would come and visit me every summer! We had great times!) and I were going to sleep on the couches with no one else in the room and we started talking about what temperature we keep our houses. We talked about it for longer than we should have I think. In the middle of talking about it she stopped and said, "Did you ever think that we would be talking temperatures in our houses?" I said, "Ugh...we are old and lame!" That may not be true but we have definitely grown up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment