Last weekend Thomas and I celebrated one year of marriage! He planned an amazing trip to Idaho City.
| While we were lost trying to find the cabin Thomas decided to drive off the road and got stuck. |
| The mud hole that we made. Thomas even used his jacket trying to help the tire get traction! He finally just kept pushing the car to the side while I pushed on the gas and we got out! |
| Another reason why I love him! He kept me as warm as possible (even though it was freezing!) He kept the fire going all night! |
| The Springs! We went to a hot springs resort. I felt out of place but it was fun! Thomas was playing a game in the lobby and then a kid came and tried to take it over. Rude! |
| We took a picture. Then Thomas said to make funny faces. |
| On the way home Thomas said that we should have kabobs for dinner. They were delicious! I was definitely spoiled this weekend! He used our new grill (that we bought for $10 at Goodwill). He put it on top of our old grill (that was free!) because the new grill didn't have legs. Maybe that's why it was only $10. While he was cooking this conversation happened: Me: We look white trash like our BBQ. Thomas: No, we don't. I would say comfortable. Me: Look at me. Thomas: I guess I'm wearing two right shoes. You're right. |
| Thomas went to the store after we got home. While he was gone I was thinking that he was my favorite person. Then he brought this home. Ah...I love him! |
| Our actual anniversary was spent with family all day. While we were at my parents' house my mom told me to get my sister's iPod and her password. It was fun! |
| The top of our wedding cake that's been in the freezer for a year! It was still delicious! |
| It's been a good year! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment