Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Weekend Fun...

Last weekend Thomas and I went to Nyssa for some family fun time. We rode 4-wheelers and shot targets...some even exploded!! When I went to work on Monday my boss asked me what I did over the weekend. I told her that I shot guns. She got a look of complete shock on her face and said, "I better get away from you." 

They shot at the same target so my mom could say she didn't know who shot it so they could both claim it. 

Thomas is plugging my sister's ears! 

Shooting from both sides of the road!



My dad is ridiculously good at skeet shooting. Whenever I ask him to teach  me he just says that I need to aim better. I give up! 
Thomas is building the exploding targets for us to shoot!

So much preparation for nothing to happen!


My mom got one!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment