Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Home...

I LOVE THESE GIRLS!

Today Brenna asked me when I was going to go home. When I explained to her that I was home. She said, "Noooooooo, when are you going back to your home." I said, "Brenna, I am home. This is my home now, at least for a little bit." She said, "Nooooooo, when are you going back to Idaho or (O)hio or wherever you live. I don't think that she gets it still. I guess that I shouldn't be surprised by this though. I haven't lived at home since she was 2 1/2. I'm so super excited that I will be living near my family! I've missed them! Savanna and Makayla say that when I move to Boise I have to visit every other day. I don't think that will be happening, but I will definitely visit often!

0 comments:

Post a Comment