Monday, May 16, 2011

Movie Workout...

Last Saturday my sisters and I played the Wii. We did a body test on Wii Fit. Let's just say that I wasn't where I wanted to be, so I made a few goals about my fitness. Today I worked out with a Jillian Michael's DVD. Brenna decided to do it with me. As we were working out she asked, "Are you sweating?" I said, "Yes." Then she responded, "Well I'm not. Why are you?" Haha...a few minutes later she said that she needed to stop because she was too tired.
A few hours later Brenna asked my mom to put "the movie that Sam had" back on. She then told me that she wanted to work out some more. She wanted to do ALL the movie workouts that I had. She thought that "movie workouts" were so awesome and she wanted to invite her friends over to do them with us. I don't think that I will have a problem working out with her around!
She did a really good job trying to do the moves right. She really likes jumping jacks 
she said. Apparently she's never done them...weird!

0 comments:

Post a Comment