On Saturday my dad asked me to go get the 4-wheeler with him so that we could use it to clean out the garden. Savanna came with us. We went up to the shop but we didn't get a 4-wheeler. We got a back-hoe and a dump truck instead. I drove the dump truck and my dad filled it with manure (SICK NASTY!) but at least it will help my mom grow super awesome produce in her garden! Then I got to drive the back-hoe back to my house and my dad drove the loaded truck. I've never operated either one of these machines so I was super happy.
I always forget that most people's gardens aren't as big as my mom's. Most people don't use tractors to work in their garden. These are some pictures of my dad unloading the manure and then tilling the garden. They make me happy!
After all the yard work we had a hot dog roast with our neighbors. It was super fun! We roasted hot dogs and had a variation of a s'more (we put marshmallows and chocolate in a tortilla and then put them in tin foil and put them in the fire for a few minutes. They were delicious.) Then the kids and I played laser tag and night games. We had to end at 10:00 though. That's what happens when you play with 5-year-olds.
Savanna built the fire all by herself. It was much bigger when she first built it.
They really liked sitting there.
LASER TAG! LOVE IT!





1 comments:
you blog now, and this makes me very happy. i think you should be a permanent farmer - music therapy is way overrated =)
Post a Comment