There was also a pipe involved in this weekend's activities. My family and I went on our weekly drive around the farm with my dad on Sunday to help him check on things. While we were out and about we stopped by a pipe across the ditch. My dad told Savanna to walk across it. After some freaking out for a minute she did. Then Brenna crossed it while holding onto my mom's hand. Then Makayla crossed it. She was super freaked out, but she did it. Then my dad asked me if I did it. I didn't want to. I don't like crossing things, even across ditches. I'm ashamed to say that it freaked me out a lot, but I did it :)
While we were all doing this the dogs were there running around. Buster crossed the ditch many times but Molly never did. Apparently Molly is SUPER afraid of water. I didn't know this. She really wanted to play with Buster, but she didn't know how to cross the ditch without getting wet. She tried crossing the pipe many times but always backed up. One time she fell into the water while trying to walk across the pipe. She made some super weird jumping movements in the water and finally got across. Then it was time to leave and she had to cross the ditch again. She freaked out again. She tried to walk across the pipe again and repeated what she did the first time. It was probably one of the saddest but funniest things I've seen a very long time.
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment