Wednesday, October 30, 2013

27 years old...

My birthday started off with Thomas surprising me at work with beautiful flowers and chocolate roasted almonds! My coworker came in and said, "A guy named Thomas is here for you." I said, "Why is my husband here?!" I was super excited! She said, "He never told me that he was your husband. He's in trouble!" After I went out to see him she walked by and said, "Don't kiss him until I get by. That's gross!" Haha!
My coworkers took me out to lunch! They are awesome! We went to Olive Garden! After lunch I worked with one of my favorite kids. He makes me super happy! The highlight of my hour and a half with him was when I opened my water bottle and it made a popping sound. He started laughing and asked to do it again. Love it!
I worked with my music therapy clients that afternoon and it was amazing! They make me happy!
When I got home Thomas greeted me at the door with a kiss! Then he told me that my cake was in the kitchen but he didn't know how to make frosting. He said that he tried but he didn't know what went wrong. I saw the frosting...he just forgot to put milk in it! He started to put the frosting on the cake, but he looked distressed, so I offered to help him. 
When we were done we went to my friend's house. My friend's decorated the house and made me lasagna! They didn't have candles so they put a sparkler in the cake. Good times! We also had a mini photo shoot :) Thomas passed out on the couch soon after the cake. Night shifts are getting to him...







0 comments:

Post a Comment