Saturday, October 5, 2013

Salsa, Onion Harvest, and Denver the Last Dinosaur...

Today Thomas and I went to my parents' house today and made more salsa!!!!!!!!!! We also went on an onion harvest adventure while the salsa was cooking.
My sister, her friend, Thomas, and I rode in the semi with my dad. It had a bunk bed!
I was super impressed with my dad's driving skills when he drove between these things.
The onion shed.

They loved the tiny window at the top of the truck.

My dad!



We took pictures to pass the time while waiting to unload!

My dad backed the trailer into the shed using the flashlights that the guys inside had to guide him. 
I've never seen so many onions in one place! 

It was fun seeing everything and hanging out with my dad! I haven't seen him much since harvest started. It will be done on Monday though!

Tonight I watched Denver the Last Dinosaur with my sisters.
I LOVED THIS MOVIE as a kid. I even had a shirt that my mom eventually threw away (while I cried) because there was barely anything left of it. It's super exciting that my sisters love it too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment