Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Salsa...

Last Saturday Thomas and I went to my parents' house to make salsa! Before I got married my mom always let me have salsa. Now she expects me to help her make it...what?!? I'm addicted to my mom's salsa though, so there wasn't a choice. One time I ate half a jar in one sitting and then decided that maybe I should let Thomas have some. It sat in the fridge for 3 days and he didn't even touch it. Of course I ate it after 3 days. He came home and said, "Why did you eat all the salsa? I wanted some." Seriously?!? You can't leave salsa in the fridge for 3 days and expect me not to eat it. 
We started the day out right with donuts from M&W. It must have been donut day or something because we stood in line with three people ahead of us and there were three people behind us. They even ran out of plain donuts!


I forgot to take a picture of the finished project because it got done so late! I forgot that salsa took so long to cook. I'm excited to finally have some again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment