Sunday, May 22, 2011

Brenna's road rage and more...

On Friday my mom, sisters, and I went to St. George for the weekend. Everyone always tells me that I get road rage. I now know where I get it from...my mom. Apparently Brenna is well on her way to also having road rage. She was sound asleep while we were sitting on the freeway for awhile because of traffic. She woke up and saw the semi-truck beside us that was also just sitting there, and she said (very disgustedly), "Is that truck just going to park in the middle of the road or what?!?" Then she went back to sleep.


Later that day she was watching a movie in the car with our cousin, Zac, and wanted to change the movie. We were almost to St. George, so my mom told her that she couldn't change the movie. Brenna sat there for a few minutes and then this conversation happened:

Brenna: "We need to make a pit stop!" 

Brenna singing: "I need a pit stop! I need a pit stop! 
I need a pit stop!"


Me: "What's a pit stop?"

Brenna: "A pit stop is where you stop and we change our movie."
Zac: "No, it is where you stop on the side of the road and fix something on your car."

Brenna: "Can we PLEASE just make a pit stop? There's a good place for a pit stop." She then started singing I need a pit stop!" again.

1 comments:

carlie said...

ahahah sam you have a blog! i'm so excited :) your adventures sound fun! and congrats on being brave and crossing the ditch. and also congrats on being music therapy official! you're cool and i like your stories.

Post a Comment